TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited applications from eligible job aspirants for the post of Senior Steno in Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department and Home Department on General Recruitment Basis and there are 19 UD/Senior Steno vacancies. Candidates who are interested can fill the online application form available at www.tspsc.gov.in, as per the dates specified in the notification, the online registration process will commence from 11th June, 2018 and will be closed on 8th July, 2018. The Recruitment Board has already initiated the online application process for its Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department and Home Department on General Recruitment and candidates are highly recommended to submit their duly filled Application Form before the last date.
Apart from this, aspirants can get the detailed information related to TSPSC Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department and Home Department General Recruitment through this post.
|Recruitment Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Department||Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department and Home Department|
|Name of post||UD/Senior Steno|
|Last Date||8th July, 2018|
TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018: Vacancies
Aspirants who wants to know detailed department wise available vacancies can check below table.
|Name of the Post||Department||No. of Vacancies|
|UD/Senior Steno||Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department||13|
|Senior Steno||Home Department||06|
Aspirants who are going to apply for TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018 are advised to check the TSPSC Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department and Home Department General Recruitment Eligibility criteria, selection and application process before submitting applications.
|TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018: Important Dates|
|Online registrations will starts from||11th June, 2018|
|Online registrations and Fee payment will ends after||08th July, 2018|
|Examination date||The Examination dates will be announced later|
- The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018: 19 Senior Steno Jobs
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
In the case of Telugu Typist the pass in the Type Writing Exam shall be on the Type Writer with Government Standard Keyboard.
- Minimum Age: 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000)
- Maximum Age: 44 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974)
|Category of candidates||Age Relaxation|
|Telangana State Government Employees
(Note: Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)
|5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex – Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
|Online Application Processing Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 80/-|
Job seekers who belongs to following categories are exempted from paying the Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 40 years of Telangana State.
- PH & Ex-service men
BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
Salary: RS. 22,460 – 66,330/- per month.
TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018: Application Process
Candidates who owns required qualifications & age can apply for these TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Follow below mentioned steps to complete the registration process.
- Step-1: Aspirants has to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- Step-2: Visit the TSPSC website to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Step-3: Follow instructions provided on the portal.
- Step-4: Pay the application fee.
- Step-5: Submit the form.
- Step-6: At last obtain the Acknowledgement copy of the application.
TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
Selection for the post UD/Senior Steno in Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department and Home Department will be done by a written examination. Only on the basis of marks obtained in the examination, final selection will be made by the selection committee.
- Written test (Conventional Type)
Aspirants who have cleared the test in order of merit will be called for further process like certificate verification. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are:
- OCs – 40%
- BCs – 35%
- SCs & STs – 30%
Apart from the written exam, the following test is prescribed:
- Proficiency Test in computers will be conducted for those Candidates picked up in the ratio of 1:2 duly following the Rule of Reservation after the Written Examination.
- The candidates are required to qualify in the Proficiency Test for the purpose of Selection.
- Proficiency Test is only a Qualifying test and the marks secured by the candidates will not be counted for the purpose of selection.
Candidates who have finished applying for TSPSC CCLA Recruitment 2018 can check this website for other useful updates.
- TSPSC CCLA and Home Department UD/Senior Steno Syllabus
- TSPSC CCLA and Home Department UD/Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2018