TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus, Exam Pattern : Telangana Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment has invited applications for Junior Panchayat Secretary posts. Candidates who have registered for TS Panchayat Secretary Notification and looking for Exam syllabus and Exam pattern can check this post.
TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018
The written examination will consists of two question papers. Below we have provided Telangana Panchayat Secretary Syllabus for both paper I and paper II. Please check the examination syllabus and plan your preparation accordingly.
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State
- Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
a) Logical Reasoning.
c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving
analysis of a passage.
d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes
TS Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern :
|Paper||No. of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|