TS Panchayat Secretary Notification 2018 : Office of Commissioner of Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Telangana Government has released a job notification to fill up 9355 Junior Panchayat Secretary posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can register for these vacancies by visiting the official website www.tsprrecruitment.in. As per the notification, online registrations can be done starting from 3rd September 2018. This is a very good opportunity for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Telangana Govt Jobs.
Job seekers can refer this post to get complete information related to Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 like educational qualifications, age, application fee, application & selection process.
TSPR Recruitment 2018
Name of organization : Telangana Panchayat Raj & Rural Development
Name of post : Junior Panchayat Secretary
No. of vacancies : 9355
Website : https://tspri.cgg.gov.in
Telangana Panchyat Secretary Notification 2018 District wise vacancies :
|Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
Important dates :
- Online application process starts from : 3rd September 2018
- Application process will ends after : 12th September 2018
- Application fee can be paid before : 11th September 2018
TS Panchayat Secretary Notification 2018 – 9355 Jobs
Qualifications : Candidates should have obtained Degree from any recognized University. Should possess working knowledge of computers.
Age : Candidates should hold minimum 18 years and maximum 39 years of age as on 31st August 2018. Relaxations ins upper age will be applicable as follows.
- SC/ST category applicants : 5 years
- EXSM category applicants : 03 years
- PH category applicants : 10 years
Salary : Rs. 15000/- per month (during probation period).
Application Fee :
Candidates who are applying for these TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Jobs should pay certain amount as application fee. Please check below table for more details.
|General category applicants||Rs. 800/-|
|SC, ST, BC category applicants||Rs. 400/-|
Candidates can pay their fee through Payment Gateway or Net banking or credit/debit card.
TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 – Application Process
- Firstly visit the official website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in and click on Apply Online.
- Candidates are required to register by clicking on Register button for the first time registration.
- “New Registration” page will be loaded and candidates are required to enter all required details.
- And then click on Send OTP button.
- Now enter the OTP received on your Registered Mobile Number in the “Enter OTP text box”. Tick the check boxes and click on Submit after submitting the get captcha code displayed.
- Change the password and log on to the website one again.
- Now follow the instructions provided on the portal to fill the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee and upload all the required scanned documents.
- Submit the form and generate hard copy of application for future use.
Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
Job aspirants who have submitted applications for Junior Panchayat Secretary posts will be informed to appear for selection process. The selection committee of TSPR will prepare the final list of merit Applicants by conducting written test and interview.
Job aspirants can check this website for other useful updates like TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus, Hall Tickets, Results.