TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invited applications from the eligible candidates to fill the 158 Apprentice Jobs. The candidates who are waiting for the Govt Jobs this is the great opportunity to get the job. Candidates who are going to apply for these jobs advising you to read the complete notification before applying the job. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies my apply by filling online application available at the official website i,e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. The officials will accept the applications from 04th July 2018 and online application will ends on 01st Aug 2018.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of post||Apprentice Jobs|
|Last date||01st Aug, 2018|
Job seekers can find the post of vacancies list from below.
- Forest Apprentice (Regular) : 148 Posts
- Forest Apprentice (SC – Shortfall) : 10 Posts
Candidates who wants to know the complete information relates to this notification can get it here. candidates are advised to have a look on eligibility criteria, application process & Selection process and some important dates of this notification are tabulated below.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Important Dates|
|Online application starting date||04th July 2018|
|Online application will ends on||01st Aug 2018|
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 158 Forest Apprentice Jobs
- Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree in forestry or its equivalent degree of any institution or university recognized by UGC.
- The Age should be 18 to 37 years.
|Online Application Processing Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
- Pay Scale for the selected candidates will get Rs.37,700/- to Rs.1,19,500/-
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Application Process
Candidates who have possess all necessary qualifications & age can register for these TNPSC Jobs 2018 through online mode. Candidates can follow below steps to submit applications.
- Visit the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ and search for Advertisement and verify your eligibility if you are not eligible ignore the notification.
- And Now go to the application link “Apply Now” and create your TNPSC Registration.
- Click on Online Application link and complete the further steps by following instructions provided on the portal.
- Do the payment and generate a pdf application form which contains ID number. (Preserve the copy for future use)
|TNPSC Notification 2018|
TNPSC Notification 2018: Selection Process
Selection for the post of Forest Apprentice will be carried out by selection committee. The committee will conduct following phases for all the applicants.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Those candidates who qualify in the written test in order of merit will be called for Personal Interview, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.