RBI Recruitment 2018: The Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from the eligible candidates to recruit the 60 Specialist Grade B Jobs. The Candidates who are looking for the Bank jobs this is the great opportunity to get the job. Interested candidates are advised to read the complete notification before applying the job. Interested candidates may apply through the official website i,e. www.rbi.org.in. Online Applications will starts from 17th Aug 2018 and valid till the date of 07th Sep 2018.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of post||Specialist Grade B|
|Last date||07th Sep, 2018|
Candidates who are looking for detailed discipline wise vacancies or category wise vacancies can check below.
- Specialist (Finance) : 14 Jobs
- Specialist (Data Analytics) : 14 Jobs
- Specialist (Risk Modelling) : 12 Jobs
- Specialist (Forensic Audi) : 12 Jobs
- Specialist (Professional Copy Editing) : 04 Jobs
- Specialist (Human Resource Management) : 04 Jobs
Candidates can get required information on RBI Recruitment 2018 from following post. Job aspirants are advised to check selection criteria, application process, salary details, etc., before starting the application process.
|RBI Vacancy 2018 : Important dates|
|Online registrations will starts from||17th Aug 2018|
|Online registrations will be closed on||07th Sep 2018|
RBI Recruitment 2018 Apply online 60 Specialist Grade B Officer Jobs
- Candidate must and should have the Post Graduate with Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field. .
- 24 Years to 34 Years.
|General, OBC category applicants||Rs. 850/-|
Salary : Candidates are advised to refer the official notification.
RBI Officer Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 : Application Process
- Candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can register through the official web site www.rbi.org.in.
- Now click on the desired advertisement now it will be redirect to the next page. Now click on the online application form.
- Now register and login with your details and fill the application form with required details.
- Upload scanned certificates and photograph and sign in a prescribed format.
- Finally make the payment to complete the registration process.
|RBI Notification 2018|
RBI Recruitment 2018 : Selection Process
The selection committee of RBI will finalize the candidates will be based on following phases.
- Online Exam (Phase I & II)