RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications from eligible job aspirants for the position of Grade B officer in its various branches all across the country. Candidates who are interested can fill the online application form available at ibps.sifyitest.com, as per the dates specified in the notification, the online registration process will commence from 3rd July, 2018 and will be closed on 23rd July, 2018. RBI has already initiated the online application process for its 166 vacancies of Officers in Grade B (DR) General, Department of Economics and Policy Research (DEPR) and Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM), candidates are highly recommended to submit their duly filled Application Form before the last date.
Apart from this, aspirants can get the detailed information related to RBI Grade B Recruitment through this post.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of post||Grade B (DR) General, DEPR and DSIM|
|Last Date||23rd July, 2018|
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018: Vacancies
Aspirants who wants to know detailed post wise available vacancies can check below table.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1. Officers in Grade
|2. Officers in Grade
|3. Officers in Grade
- Aspirants belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘General (GEN)’.
- Out of 127 vacancies for Grade ‘B’ (DR)-General, 5 vacancies are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) Category.
- Out of 22 vacancies for Grade ‘B’ (DR)-DEPR, 1 vacancy is reserved for PwBD category under blindness and low vision.
- * Backlog vacancy, # includes 2 backlog vacancies.
Aspirants who are going to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 are advised to check the Eligibility criteria, selection and application process before submitting applications.
|RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018: Important Dates|
|Online registrations will starts from||3rd July, 2018|
|Online registrations and Fee payment will ends after||23rd July, 2018|
|Officers in Gr B(DR)General||Phase – I : 16th August, 2018
Phase – II : 7th September, 2018
|Officers in Gr B(DR)DEPR||Paper – I : 16th August, 2018
Paper – II & III: 6th or 7th September, 2018
|Officers in Gr B(DR)DSIM||Paper – I : 16th August, 2018
Paper – II & III: 6th or 7th September, 2018
- The Board reserves the right to make any change in these dates.
- Candidate will have to appear in only one shift of Phase-I examination.
- Candidate will have to appear in all the shifts of Phase II / Paper II & III examination.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018: 166 Various Jobs
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1. Officers in Grade’B'(DR)-(General)||
|2. Officers in Grade’B'(DR) – DEPR||
|3. Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR)- DSIM||
Check out the RBI Grade ‘B’ official notification provided at the end of this post for detailed Educational Qualifications.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of July, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July, 1997.
- For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
|Category of candidates||Age Relaxation|
|For ex-employees of banking institutions whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or as a result of bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year’s service and currently registered with Employment Exchange||5 years|
|Candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st July, 2018 and have been released||5 years|
|For ECOs/SSCOs||5 years|
|For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
A candidate must be either:
- A Citizen of India,
- A Subject of Nepal,
- A Subject of Bhutan,
- A Tibetan Refugee, who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of
permanently settling in India
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Migrated from from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Non-Indian Citizens mentioned above should have an intention of permanently settling in India.
- A certificate of eligibility has to be issued by the Government of India for non-citizens.
Number of Attempts:
Candidates belonging to unreserved i.e. General Category, who have already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD, if the posts are reserved for them.
|Category of candidates||Amount|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|GEN/OBC||Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
- Applications without the prescribed Fee/ Intimation Charges shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Fee/ Intimation Charges are required to be paid only in the manner prescribed in this advertisement.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018: Application Process
The online application process for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 is an easy procedure, provided, the aspirants have all the required data before starting the process. Below is a Step-by-Step Guide for the application process.
Step-1: Go to the official Website of RBI Careers
Step-2: Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register on the RBI Grade B.
Step-3: Enter all the required details. The name entered in the online application form should match exactly with requisite documents (PHOTO ID, etc.) to be produced at the time of the examination and interview. Any discrepancies/mismatches will result in getting debarred from the selection process.
Step-4: It is very important to enter an active phone number and an active email ID as the mentioned phone number and email Id will be the only way through which updates/notifications are communicated.
Step-5: Upload the photograph and signature wherever needed.
Step-6: Preview all the entered information.
Step-7: Pay the Required fees through debit card/credit card/internet banking.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
RBI Grade B (DR) – General:
The RBI Grade B Selection Process for General Post involves two phases: Phase I and Phase II followed by an Interview.
RBI Grade B (DR) – DEPR/DSIM:
The RBI Grade B Selection Process for DEPR/DSIM Posts involves three phases: Paper I, Paper II and Paper III followed by an Interview.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018: Important Links
|Official Website||[Click Here]|
|Official Notification||[Click Here]|
|Apply Online||[Click Here] – For Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
[Click Here] – For Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (DEPR / DSIM)
Candidates who have finished applying for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 can check this website for other useful updates.
- RBI Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General and DEPR / DSIM Syllabus 2018
- RBI Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General and DEPR / DSIM Exam Pattern 2018
- RBI Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General and DEPR / DSIM Hall Ticket 2018
- RBI Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General and DEPR / DSIM Results 2018