ECIL Recruitment 2018: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has launched a new notification to recruit the various Technical Posts. Candidates whoa are waiting for the Technical jobs this is the best opportunity to get the job. Job seekers are advised to read the complete notification before applying for the job to know eligibility criteria. eligible candidates may apply through the official web site i,e. www.ecil.co.in. Online applications will starts from 26th June 2018 to 03rd July 2018.
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of post||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant|
|Last date||03rd July, 2018|
Job seekers who wants to know post wise available vacancies can check below list.
- Technical Officer : 15
- Scientific Assistant : 02
Candidates who are going to apply for Ecil Recruitment 2018 can check this post for detailed information on eligibility criteria, selection & application process. This is very good opportunity for the job aspirants who are looking for Technical Jobs.
|ECIL Recruitment 2018 : Important dates|
|Online registrations will starts from||26th June, 2018|
|Online registrations will ends after||03rd July, 2018|
ECIL Recruitment 2018 Apply online Various Technical Officer Jobs
- Technical Officer: Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science with Minimum 60% Aggregate from Recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant: Candidates should have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication with Minimum 60% Aggregate from Recognized University.
- For Technical Officer Maximum Age is 30 Years.
- For Scientific Officer Maximum Age is 30 Years.
- For Fee Details Candidates are advised to refer the Official Notification
- For Technical Officer: Rs.21,000/-
- For Scientific Officer: Rs.17,498/-
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2018 : Application Process
All the interested candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for these Staff Assistant and Technical Officer Jobs in ECIL through online mode. To fill online application form please visit the official portal www.ecil.co.in.
Candidates needs to attach all Self attested copies of all relevant documents and photo copy in a prescribed size and format.
After enclosing all the above mentioned self-attested photo copies along with the application, candidate must forward the application through any one of the four source as mentioned above, and at the bottom of the enclosed application cover mention the following address.
Follow the instructions and guidelines provided in the portal to complete the application process.
|ECIL Recruitment 2018|
ECIL Notification 2018 : Selection Process
Selection for the post of Technical Officer will be done by conducting various rounds :
- Written Examination
Selection committee will prepare the final list of merit candidates by considering performance of each applicant in above mentioned rounds.
Job aspirants who have submitted applications for ECIL Recruitment 2018 can check our website for other useful updates.