BRO Recruitment 2019 : Border Roads Organisation has advertised for recruitment of 778 Driver Mechanical Transport, Electrician & other posts. All the aspiring job seekers who are interested in these vacancies can send their application forms to address provided in the notification. Candidates who have completed their 10th class are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
Candidates can check this post to get complete information about this BRO Notification 2019 like selection process, qualifications, etc.
|Organization||Border Roads Organisation|
|No. of vacancies||778|
Post Name & Vacancy :
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade) : 388 posts
- Electrician : 101 posts
- Vehicle mechanic : 92 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker : 197 posts
Important dates :
- Last date to submit applications is : 16th July 2019
BRO Recruitment 2019
Qualifications : Job seekers should hold educational qualifications like Matriculation from a recognized Board. Other than this job seekers must have following skills or certificates
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade) : Should have a heavy Motor vehicle driving license.
- Electrician : Should have certificate of Auto Electrician from Industrial
Training Institute or equivalent
- Vehicle mechanic : Should have Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle / Diesel /Heat Engine.
- For posts 1 to 3 : 18 to 27 years
- For post 4 : 18 to 25 years
- For posts 1 to 3 : Rs. 19900 to 44400/-
- For post 4 : Rs. 18000 to 39900/-
Application Fee : Candidates who are applying for BRO Notification 2019 must pay certain amount towards application fee.
- For Gen, OBC, EWS : Rs. 50/-
- For others : no fee
Application fee can be paid through direct deposit in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015
How to apply :
Candidates who have met the required qualifications, age can send their filled applications to following address on or before last date.
Address : Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015
|Notification||Application form||Similar Jobs|
Selection Process :
Job aspirants who have submitted applications towards BRO Recruitment 2019 will be called to take part in selection process which has following rounds
- Physical Test,
- Practical Test &
- Written Examination