AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme ( Unemployment Pension Scheme for Youths) : People who are looking for complete information about Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham or Nirudyoga bruthi scheme are requested to stop by and advised to check this post. Candidates who are willing to apply for this scheme should meet the eligibility criteria defined by the officials. In this post we have provided all the useful details like eligibility criteria, online registration process, important dates, etc.
>>AP Govt Jobs<<
The government of Andhra Pradesh state has came up with this new scheme called as “Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham” or “AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi”. This scheme was introduced to benefit the educated youth of Andhra Pradesh who are currently unemployed. With the help of this scheme, about 12 lakh unemployed youth will get benefited. Candidates who wants to whether they are eligible for this scheme can check the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria provided below.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme – Eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be unemployed and should be native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Minimum Educational qualification should be graduation.
- Movable/Immovable properties, having 4 Wheelers are ineligible. Having wet land of 2.5 acres and dry land of 5.00 acres maximum are eligible.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Should belong to below poverty line family. All the eligible beneficiaries from one family shall be considered
- Should be in the age group of 22-35 Years.
- Those who have availed financial assistance/loan under any state/central government sponsered self-employment scheme are not eligible.
- Those who are pursuing formal education are not eligible.
- Those who are working in Public/Private Sector/quasi-government or self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
- Applicant should not be employee dismissed from government service.
- The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Apply Online
Below we have mentioned step by step procedure for AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme Online Registration.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham i.e., http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Now” button provided on the home page.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number in the text box.
- And then click on “Send OTP” button.
- The OTP will be sent to the Registered Mobile number. Click here to know the mobile number linked with your aadhaar number.
- If you have not yet linked mobile number to aadhaar then please update by visiting nearest meeseva center.
- And then follow the instructions provided on the portal to complete the registration process.
- Candidates are required to submit scanned copies of documents (Aadhaar, Ration Card, SSC, Graduation degree certificates).
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme FAQ’s :
1.) OTP not received. Why ?
Please make sure your current mobile number is updated with Aadhaar. Otherwise, approach nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center / UIDAI Portal/ Meeseva center to update your mobile number.
2.) How do I know that my mobile no updated status in Aadhaar?
You can check the status at https://www.uidai.gov.in.
3.) Whether only one candidate is eligible from one family?
All the candidates who are eligible from one family will be considered and given the assistance.
4.) Whether the unemployed youth of other states can be considered?
No, the candidate should be native of Andhra Pradesh.
5.) What is the mode of payment?
The allowance will be credited to the bank account of the candidate through ECS mode.